jamesthebumticklerjamesthebumtickler

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

Well it was very good

But way way way too easy. LIked it though but yeha next one make it alot more challenging

IstvanOrosi responds:

Some people find it difficult, some easy, I guess I have to think of a way to vary the difficulty level.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

omfg!

best game ive ever played, by the way i just wanna say i know none of you wiull believe me but i got 326 combo!!

Troll Rampage Troll Rampage

very very good but....

well i really liked it but after about getting to 100 gold it got very tedious so i stopped after a while but i got 144 gold!

Alillm responds:

Thanks, yes it does get repetative. I wonder if anyone has made it to the end yet (it is possible, but not the whole object of the game. You have to be very good to do it)

Dayl vs. Jayku 0.5 Dayl vs. Jayku 0.5

ow!

the sounds hurt my ears mine whenever the swords or the other guys sword strikes it is well to sahrp and loud. Graphics were great nothing wrong with them but get some better sounds

Dayl responds:

if youre so deaf that you have the volume up to full then im glad it hurt your ears, and i hate when illiterate people such as you slime my work by posting stupid reviews that make your puny heads ache, save yourselves the trouble!

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

this is a great game and is worthy of the reviews

this game is great, good graphics, alright sound and will keep you going for ages. My hat is off to the maker of this.
by the way get alien hominid on gamecube im begging you!