jamesthebumticklerjamesthebumtickler

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

AMAZING

im not joking when i say that is the best thing i have ever seen on newgrounds enough said

AKAKAKAKAK AKAKAKAKAK

Very, very surprised

when i saw that you wrote sorry about being too short and things, and the fact that it loaded very quickly just had em thinkg wow this is gonna suck, but as soon as the very atmospheric music came on i was just sitting there with my mouth wide open think, bludy hell this is damn good. so yeha graphics great, style great, humour obviousley isnt none. but yeah well done.

kill vill i - la entrada kill vill i - la entrada

Gay

Balls in a can

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

Well it was very good

But way way way too easy. LIked it though but yeha next one make it alot more challenging

io3creations responds:

Some people find it difficult, some easy, I guess I have to think of a way to vary the difficulty level.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

omfg!

best game ive ever played, by the way i just wanna say i know none of you wiull believe me but i got 326 combo!!

Troll Rampage Troll Rampage

very very good but....

well i really liked it but after about getting to 100 gold it got very tedious so i stopped after a while but i got 144 gold!

Alillm responds:

Thanks, yes it does get repetative. I wonder if anyone has made it to the end yet (it is possible, but not the whole object of the game. You have to be very good to do it)

Kat in the Kradle Kat in the Kradle

great

im trying to get it into one of of my flash movies now but it wont let me grrrrrrr its realy annoying beause it will work so well with it. well done really good